Botany lessons that teach children the many ways that plants provide for our fundamental needs. Lessons may include:
- Fine motor activities with plants
- Lessons on pollination
- Parts of a fruit booklets
- Parts of a seed and flower booklets
- Winter trees
Science Lessons introduce children to advanced topics in the early years, preparing them for a lifetime of discovery. The lessons help to promote a sense of inquiry. It also helps your children to build vocabulary and reading skills.
Examples may include:
- Sensory activities with sound
- Anatomy Lessons
- Color Mixing
- Creating Stratus Clouds
- Animal Habitats
- Life Cycles
Practical Life Activities help your child learn to perform everyday living skills in a purposeful way. The lessons allow children to believe in themselves as well as develop the self-discipline needed for success in their lives.
- Children are taught to prepare food, to dress oneself, to clean, to pour, etc. The aim is to help children gain control in the coordination of their movement and concentration. Practical Life Activities give children a sense of responsibility and teaches them to care for their environment.
Stoneview Children’s University is the place to be! We are always looking for new families to join our community of learners so please help spread the word! We want others to share the same experiences that you did or that you’ll continue to have. Please refer a friend, or family and help our community to grow. Applications are now being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. Together, we can reach the children of the future.